Virtual Symposium by the
International Atmospheric Rivers Conference (IARC) Community
5-9 OCTOBER, 2020
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS OPEN NOW.
1. Dynamical & Physical Processes in ARs
2. Impacts of ARs
3. AR modeling & Forecasting
4. Identification, Tracking and Inventories
5. ARs in the Past and the Future
6. Regional Flavors
7. Emergent Topics
Due to the ongoing Pandemic an in-person conference -as planned for Santiago (Chile)- is impossible this year but in order to keep our AR community vibrant and united we decided to conduct a virtual Symposium in the original dates (October 2020). The structure of the event will be decided once we see the number of abstracts but we anticipate a 3-4 day event with half day sessions including invited talks, regular presentations, poster sessions and working groups. We hope that an in-person 3IARC will be held in Santiago in 2021.
· The call for abstracts deadline has been extended. To submit an abstract visit “Registration & Submissions”. Open until August 10th.